Consumers need to be confident that the toys they buy for their children are of good quality, are safe, free from harmful chemicals, design faults that could cause injury.
To meet the diverse requirements of hard goods, you need a service provider that can offer you expertise in evaluting hardine ,erchandise for compliance with domestic and international safety and quality guidelines.. A partnership with Geo-Chem promotes quality, decreases customer complaints, and can greatly reduce the chances of a product recall from a variety of different government agencies, of home and abroad.
Testing Laboratory testing covers intrisic product safety and performance criteria:
Materials Testing to confirm suitability of raw materials and components Safety Testing to reduce liability exposure by assessing product safety against regulations Performance.
- Testing to establish confirmity to contractual requirements Comparative Testing to benchmark your product agasinst others in the market Restricted Substances Testing to ensure compliance with regulatory programs such as food grade or RoHs Product Certification.
- Testing to national and international standards.
- Customized Testing procedures, formating, and reporting Defective product analysis to determine the cause of failure at various stages of production and provide corrective recommendations.
Hardline Testing Services
- Kitchen Tool And Gadgets
- Dinnerware And Cookware
- Adult & Children's Jewelry
- Watch And Clock
- Sporting Goods
- Garment Hangers
- Candles And Candle Accessories
- Household & Decorative Accessories
- Luggage And Accessories
- Hardware And Tools
- Electrical Household Appliances
- Appearance Test ( after wash/ dry clean cycle)
- Office Supplies
- Packaging And Transit Test
- Seasonal Products